….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
These Worlds were once ours
Repost this anywhere
Science Needs Women:
For Women in Science; the L’Oreal Foundation
I’m sharing this video on any platform I can because when I first found it last week it had something like 1,400 views, but it’s the most beautifully produced and succinctly narrated video addressing some of the most complicated issues facing women in STE(A)M fields I’ve found yet.
I’m sharing this for every time I’m called a “feminazi.”
…for every time I’m told that my concerns aren’t valid, our that our issues are imagined.
…for every time I hear “women just don’t like science,” or worse - “women just aren’t good at science.”
…for every time we’re told that we can have a family or a career, but not both - and for every time we feel like we have to decide between the two.
…and because we need more women mentors in these fields to stand up for issues that are not “women’s issues” - these are people issues that affect our collective society as a whole.
The women in this video are my heroes and they should be your heroes, too.
Hey Korra Nation, BIG NEWS!!!
IF THIS PICTURE (drawn by the one-and-only Bryan K) GETS OVER 15,000 NOTES, WE’LL RELEASE OUR FIRST EXCLUSIVE CLIP FROM BOOK 4 ONLINE TOMORROW MORNING!
So what’re you waiting for? Let’s do this!!!
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN TELLING PEOPLE FOREVER BUT NOBODY BLOODY LISTENS
© THEME BY DARLIEECIOUS